Monday, February 10, 2003

So close...
I have 20 something comments to remind me of little things I can't do from here, and which I need to do when I get home, and perhaps a days work re-transcribing an interview where the file has been corrupted, I need to insert a nice model which a colleague has made for me, I need to make five copies of the whole load of paper and I need to write the request to be permitted to submit the thesis... And then that will be it. I have never been this close to finishing, and it makes me feel nauseous with exitement. Now I will send copies of the file to all my mail-boxes, family and colleagues, to make sure it's not lost to any errors, and then I'll lean back on the bed and think restful thoughts. I have a little work to do, but compared to what I just finished with, it's nothing. Now... just one day when I come home...

No comments: