Monday, March 07, 2005

Salam Pax speaks

In the comments, a link from thomas to an interview with Salam Pax. Thomas is writing a paper on weblogs this spring, and I am looking forwards to following the process as his supervisor. And thomas, I promise, this will be the last post about that issue from me.


bryan said...

I tried the gaming thing you talked about and I have to say it works. I'll recommend it to friends. However, now I'm addicted to Literati on Yahoo! games. And I'm also quite fond of Windows' hearts.

Torill said...

gaming thing? Playing games to change mental modes? I am happy to hear that! And it's the simple stupid games that do the trick, isn't it? I love an old little package of games "best of windows entertainment package" with a mix of different type games; puzzles and solitaires mainly.

Sorry about the addiction though... Good thing I didn't recommend something illegal or expensive ;)