Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Low IQ? Female, I presume

OK, so we have smaller brains, and we are more stupid than men.

At least, we score lower on IQ tests than men do.

Nothing to be done, from now on I will have to submit to my superiors, the white western males, despite their lower performance. After all, they have higher IQ, and women are way down there together with males and females of all other ethnicities than western, white males.

For those of you who read Norwegian, read what Drusilla has to say over at Dagens Onde Kvinner. I am glad there are still women who are able to speak their (small) minds after this impeccable research has been revealed.

2 comments:

hobbes said...

Damn! - I knew there was a reason why I couldn't blog and chew gum at the same time.

Torill said...

I agree on that shan, and my post was meant to be sarcastic. Perhaps that gets lost as it refers heavily to the Norwegian blog-post that made me aware of the article.

I am perpetually suspicious of IQ tests. They are, in my opinion, impossible to make without a cultural bias. If they were not culturally biased, how come men of all other ethnicities score less than western white males? I don't think men from Asia or Africa have smaller brains (or any other body parts) than the Caucasians.