Thursday, September 23, 2004

Opportunity missed

Here is one regret as I return home. There's a person at the University of Sussex I would have liked to meet, to thank and to chat with. Or not really a regret, I just didn't notice until now, as I read this article in the Guardian with among others Esther McCallum-Stewart, Anne Galloway and Jill Walker.

The article is nice, well written and interesting, but the thing that's foremost in my attention is that I was at the University of Sussex, and didn't even try to invite Esther MacCallum-Stewart for coffee. And her with all those posts of pictures from the pier in Brighton, and me with such a dead, tired brain and shot memory.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know, I know, it was stupid on my behalf as well since I even got as far as finding out the room numbers everyone was in... but sadly the thesis overtook events again.

Next time...

Esther