Friday, August 01, 2003

8 days of silence
And not because I was offline. Oh no. My creativity has found a new outlet, I have been writing until my hands hurt and I have almost forgotten about my exercizes. I have been creating Salmagundi, refusing to visit this or any other reality that might remind me that Monday I have to be back at work. I hardly even read email, I am just in severe vacation-ending denial. First few weeks I didn't know what to do away from work.... now I don't want to go back. Probably healthy, to learn to enjoy life outside the office. But painful.

But today I got a note in the mail telling me there are new books waiting in the post-office. I know they are work-related. Hopefully they will ease my transition back into the routine of being productive, not just creative.

No comments: