Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Re-organising

Going home to cuddle a report on how my colleagues feel about the college at present, tomorrow will be spent planning how to proceed in the re-organising process of Volda College. I actually hate responsibility, I try to flee it when I can, but I have this thing about not wanting to let down people who trust me. And now there is a college full of people who trust me to do my best - or at least an honest attempt.

I want to do something else. I want to play games. I want to read books. I want to write chapter on chapter about communication theory. Instead, I'll change people's daily lives. Scary.

1 comment:

Torill said...

College Sims. What happens if I place the professors teachign these subjects together here and give them this budget and this number of students and make them cooperate with those over there and then I put this department next door and give them a much bigger budget...

Sorry, didn't make it any less scary :)