Thursday, October 21, 2004

Museum of the American Indian


Luckily, not all the sessions at the Serious Games Summit were equally interesting, so I hurried off to lunch and a quick look-around at the Museum of the American Indian. Lunch elsewhere was a brilliant idea, the lunch-boxes at the conference contained nothing I felt comfortable about eating (exept the apple, that was nice), and I needed motivation to stay away from the way-too-nice cookies. So I had American food, south-west style (I think), tamales and a nice apple and orange salad.

The museum was interesting, but I should of course had a lot more time than I did. Most of all I looked at the building itself, a lovely warm yellowish stone building, all curves and natural materials. The entrance faces the White House - a pale structure fading into the mist, from that vantage point.

No comments: