Thursday, January 23, 2003

Procrastination and urgency
I have a reputation for being a very good administrator and very accessible for the students. What the world doesn't know is that it's all procrastination. I sit here with the text full of Espen's hand written comments on the desk next to me, I have the appropriate file open on the computer, and every time I try to edit the thesis I remember something which needs to be fixed - right now. Good thing there's a cleaning service at this place, or I'd have washed the entire College because it was so urgently needed...

I think there might be a formula there somewhere, where urgency of n tasks depend on level of resistance to task A. Perhaps I should track down somebody who can help me work out that formula... perhaps I should do that right now...

No comments: