Wednesday, December 19, 2001

From this morning's mail: Jesper Juul, applying his well-developed sense of humour, points out that women don't understand men either. Thank you Jesper, that's one of the things I thought I had figured out, and now I have to start all over again....

His other point really shot holes in my theory about the construction of the artificial female: Turing preferred men! Now that positions Turing right up there with people who understand women, right alongside fashion designers designing women fashion which fits young boys. I think I'll stop there, before I fall into a rant about how women who have reached the age when they are supposed to be fertile normally have breasts and hips, not to mention waists! That I am sure has little to do with exposing/testing artificial intelligence, only with artificial bodies.

No comments: