Thursday, December 27, 2001

Jill had found this more suitable version of "which XXX are you?", this one for gamers, and I guess it wasn't all that surprising that I am an adventurer.

What Video Game Character Are You? I am a Gauntlet Adventurer.I am a Gauntlet Adventurer.

I strive to improve my living conditions by hoarding gold, food, and sometimes keys and potions. I love adventure, fighting, and particularly winning - especially when there's a prize at stake. I occasionally get lost inside buildings and can't find the exit. I need food badly. What Video Game Character Are You?


The alternative was a little more surprising, but hey, it's a classic, and I guess that is the best that can be said of women my age in this "game":

What Video Game Character Are You? I am Pacman.I am Pacman.

I am an aggressive sort of personality, out to get what I can, when I can. I prefer to avoid confrontation, but sometimes when it's called for, I can be a powerful character. I tend to be afflicted with munchies constantly. What Video
Game Character Are You?

No comments: